Deliverable Grades against China crude oil futures:
The loading origin of the deliverable crude oil grades has been specified by the exchange on March 20th 2018 as:
1. United Arab Emirates Dubai Crude Oil: Fateh Terminal;
2. United Arab Emirates Upper Zakum Crude Oil: Zirku Island;
3. Sultanate of Oman Oman Crude Oil: Mina Al Fahal;
4. State of Qatar Qatar Marine Crude Oil: Halul Island;
5. Republic of Yemen Masila Crude Oil: Ash Shihr;
6. Republic of Iraq Basra Light Crude Oil: Basrah Oil Terminal or SPM;
7. People’s Republic of China Shengli Crude Oil: The place of origin will be announced separately.
Delivery storage facilities:
- Sinopec Petroleum Reserve Co., Ltd.,
- PetroChina Fuel Oil Company Limited,
- Sinochem-Xingzhong Oil Staging (Zhoushan) Co., Ltd.,
- Dalian PetroChina International Warehousing & Transportation Co., Ltd.,
- Qingdao Shihua Crude Oil Terminal Co., Ltd.
- Yangshan Shengang International Oil Logistics Co., Ltd.
Back-up delivery storage facilities:
- Dalian Port (PDA) Company Limited,
- Yingkou Port Xianrendao Wharf Co., Ltd.,
- CNOOC Yantai Port Petrochemical Terminal Co., Ltd.
Storage fees has been specified by the exchange (March 20 2018) to be of 0.2 yuan/barrel per day, to be collected by the storage facility from the commodity owner.
Approved inspection agencies:
- China Certification & Inspection Group Inspection Co., Ltd.,
- SGS-CSTC Standards Technical Services Co., Ltd.,
- Shanghai Orient Intertek Testing Services Co., Ltd.,
- Technical Center for Industrial Product and Raw Material Inspection and testing of SHCIQ